Time to register! “Long Lay the World: Advent Day of Reflection.” Saturday December 3rd, 10am- 4pm. In preparation for Christmas, we will be spending time in prayerful discussion and reflection on the prophetic voices of the Old Testament and the infancy narratives of the New. Lunch is included. The retreat is now FREE, thanks to the generosity of DiAnn Ecret!Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
Monday, November 21st
“Latin Lunches” 12:30-1:30; Meet with Dr. McGuire and other interested Grad Students to learn/study Ecclesiastical Latin in the Conference Room.
Tuesday, November 22nd
PULSE: People Uplifting Lives through Scripture Everyday 6-7pm. Pulse will meet in the Devon Room, Connelly Center. This week will be the third official meeting, continuing to delve into scripture and Christian writings. If you have any questions, feel free to contact Arielle Benjamin and Denise Diadyk at email@example.com.
Wednesday, November 23rd
Thursday, November 24th — Happy Thanksgiving!
Friday, November 25th
Saturday, November 26th
Sunday, November 27th – First Sunday of Advent
Mark Your Calendars for Upcoming Events!
- Early Dec: First Year, First Semester Discussion, time and date TBA
- Dec 2: Conversations on Christianity & Culture Lecture Series featuring Dr. James Hunter: See HERE for more details. Contact Charlie Johnson (firstname.lastname@example.org) if interested.
- Dec 3: Ecumenical Day of Reflection! 10-4pm, Corr Chapel & Lounge Contact: email@example.com for more information.
- Dec. 4, 11, 18: Handel’s Messiah in three parts at Proclamation Presbyterian Church in Bryn Mawr. Just show up or contact Charlie Johnson (firstname.lastname@example.org) to coordinate.
- Wednesday, Dec 14th: Noon-6pm Armchair Theology, join the GTSC for eggnog, gingerbread, and casual conversation in the department gathering room as we prepare for Christmas. . .and write all those papers!
- OMM Call for Papers! Catholic Social Teaching Conference in March 19-21, 2012: See HERE for more details. Deadline: December 31st, 2011.