- Remember that the Office of Mission & Ministry Daily Reflections for Lent 2011 can be found HERE! You can also pick up your own paper copy in the Office of Mission & Ministry on the first floor of Corr Hall.
- Lenten Liturgy & Reconciliation Schedule can be found HERE!
Villanova Parish Triduum Schedule: All at St. Thomas of Villanova Church
Holy Thursday Mass on April 21 at 8:00pm
Good Friday Service on April 22 at 3:00pm
Easter Vigil Mass on April 23 at 8:00pm
Easter Sunday Mass on April 24 7:30am, 9:45am, and 11:30am
- Wondrous Encounters: Scripture for Lent Reflection Group– 2-3pm: Room 103 (Center for Peace and Justice Education Classroom), First floor of Corr Hall. See description in previous entries. For questions: Barbara.Sherman@villanova.edu
- Communal Reconciliation Service, 7:30pm, St. Thomas of Villanova Church. *The Communal Reconciliation Service on Monday, April 18 will take the place of the normal Tuesday and Wednesday Reconciliation times during Holy Week*
- Stations of the Cross for the Healing of Japan. 3pm in Corr Chapel. Donations will go towards the Catholic Relief Effort in Japan.
- Wondrous Encounters: Scripture for Lent Reflection Group; 2-3pm, Room 103: Center for Peace & Justice Education Classroom, 1st Floor of Corr Hall
4/21 (Thursday) – Holy Thursday
4/22 (Friday) – Good Friday
- World Youth Day: Madrid, Spain 2011: graduate student Sr. Uyen-Chi Dang, ACJ will be attending World Youth Day this summer and has extended the invitation to travel with the Handmaids of the Sacred Heart. Please email her directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for brochure and questions.
- End-Of-Year Ecumenical Prayer Service & Reception: Monday, May 2nd at 4:15pm in Corr Chapel. Reception to follow in Corr Hall Lobby.
- Cappella Caeciliana: An Evening of Sacred Music Internationally
Renowned Choir from Northern Ireland, St. Thomas of Villanova Church – April 27th, 7:30 PM. This is the last event for the “Catholic Imagination in the Arts” series, sponsored by the Office of Mission and Ministry.