If you have any items you would like to add to this list, please email Rachel (firstname.lastname@example.org). Please note that many activities are offered only during the fall and spring semesters, when classes are in session. The schedule may change during breaks, holidays, and weather-related campus closures.
- Archdiocese of Philadelphia Job Openings
- Association of Jesuit Colleges & Universities
- Catholic Campus Ministry Association
- National Catholic Reporter Job Listings
- St. Vincent Pallotti Job Bank
Justice & Service
- CARITAS Call for Volunteers: CARITAS brings Villanova students to visit and converse with the aged Augustinians residing on campus at the St. Thomas of Villanova Monastery. Devoted to on-campus service ministry, CARITAS touches the lives of our friends and neighbors in the monastery, encouraging conversation and communion for priest and student alike. To express your interest or ask questions, please contact Benjamin Raymond (email@example.com).
- Social Justice Involvement: Through the Center for Peace & Justice Education students may join groups such as Villanovans for Life, Villanovans for Peace, Villanova Environmental Group, etc.
- Weekly Service Opportunities: Offered through the Community Outreach of Villanova (COV). Contact Jenna Cucco (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information.
Mission & Ministry
- Commonweal Magazine is seeking internship candidates for this summer. Applications are accepted at any time, contact Siobhan (email@example.com) for details.
- Off-Campus Conferences/Lectures: If anyone decides to attend a conference or lecture off campus, or if you would like help with transportation/financial assistance in attending a conference (particularly if you plan of presenting a paper!) please contact the GTSC so we can coordinate car pools and try to help financially. Please email Siobhan (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Theological Symposium: “St. Thomas Aquinas and the Church: Theo-Centric Ecclesiology” will be hosted by the Dominican House of Studies April 29-30. The event is free and open to the public. To register, contact Ms. Honya Weeks at email@example.com.
- Thomas Aquinas and Contemporary Philosophy Workshop will be offered June 23-26 at Mount Saint Mary College in Newburgh, NY. Call (845)-569-3467 or visit www.msmc.edu/CDI for information and reservations.
- Visits to Orchestra, Opera, Ballet, Art Museum: Check the websites for performances or events you’d like to attend, and contact Andrew Thompson-Briggs (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Eucharistic Adoration: Mondays, Wednesdays & Fridays, 11:30 AM to 1:30 PM (Monastery Chapel)
- Evening Prayer: Monday through Friday, 5 PM (Corr Chapel) Bring your own breviary, or borrow one of the many copies available in the chapel. The friars or other students are happy to assist anyone unfamiliar with the Liturgy of the Hours.
- Sacrament of Reconciliation: Tuesdays & Wednesdays, 3-4 PM (St. Thomas of Villanova Church)
- Sant’Egidio Prayer: Tuesdays, 7-7:30 PM (Corr Chapel)
- Sunday Masses on Campus: 7:30 AM, 10:30 AM, 6 PM, 8 PM, 10 PM
- Weekday Masses on Campus: Monday through Friday, 11 AM (Monastery Chapel), 12:05 & 5:20 PM (Corr Chapel)
- Weekly Bible Study: Thursdays, 1-2:15 PM (SAC 310) Led by Dr. Paul Danove, this Bible study focuses upon the Gospel reading for the upcoming Sunday Mass. Feel free to bring your bagged lunch! The Catholic lectionary (three-year cycle of scripture readings for Mass) may be found at usccb.org/nab.
- Weekly Rosary Prayer Group: Tuesdays at 4 PM & Thursdays at 3 PM (Corr Chapel) If you are unfamiliar with this form of prayer, there will be friendly students on hand to assist you!